Found good deal on HOLOSUN HS507C X2 - Any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would like to see one. I like the circle-dot in my field of view. The circle on the Vulcan is not visible if on target. It’s all about personal preference though. I really like that 8” circle at 25yards on the standard circle or circle dot.

If I was going to spend more money in a RMR footprint, I’d go with a 508T. I like the profile better, it is a much stronger case, and the lettering is more subdued.

The Vulcan is a good reticle to start out with too.

I agree with the 508T. If I didn't have a good supplier of used RMR's ;) That's what I'd be running. I like the squared body of the 508T v's the curve of the 507c.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 507C V2 and a 508T that are fantastic. Buy it. If you have the money buy the 509T and see which you like better. 507 has a RMR footprint, so mounting/ milling options are abundant.

I have no use for the Vulcan reticle. It doesn’t do anything better than the standard reticle.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Late to this party but I’ve got one and like it a lot. It’s my first pistol dot so I don’t have any frame of reference but I think for the money it’s got a lot of great features. The shake awake and auto shut off is nice. Claimed battery life is very good. It seems very durable, haven’t shot with it enough to know for sure. I like the automatic brightness adjustment too..you can set it up for manual adjustment instead but I’ve had no gripes about the automatic.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Late to this party but I’ve got one and like it a lot. It’s my first pistol dot so I don’t have any frame of reference but I think for the money it’s got a lot of great features. The shake awake and auto shut off is nice. Claimed battery life is very good. It seems very durable, haven’t shot with it enough to know for sure. I like the automatic brightness adjustment too..you can set it up for manual adjustment instead but I’ve had no gripes about the automatic.
I haven’t had a chance to install yet. Hopefully next week. It seems to be pretty well built