Found my lost benchmade!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a Benchmade Emerson CQC that went everywhere with me. We were over in South Africa on a hunting trip when I lost that dude. Didn’t discover it was missing until I was packing up the next day. I told the PH where I thought I had lost it when we were tracking a waterbuck one of our party had shot. Went back over five years later and I ran into that PH when I rode into Elisras to load up on droeworst. He told me that just the week before he had been on the backside of the watering hole where I told him I lost my knife and there it was, right where I said it would be. Friend in Jo’berg cleaned it all up and I proceeded to come home and lose it forever. Damn...

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm having an issue with someone buying a knife that they won't carry because they are afraid of losing it? Why buy it?
The only knives I won't carry because I'm worried about losing them are knives that were given to me--and one of them stays in the safe because I finally wised up after finding it after losing it a second time.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The only knives I won't carry because I'm worried about losing them are knives that were given to me--and one of them stays in the safe because I finally wised up after finding it after losing it a second time.
I can see that. I've personally carried my grandpa's buck three blade he gave me and lost it in an airport in Newark NJ by the TSA. Forgot it was in my pocket. When told I had to surrender it, I opened each blade and broke them off under my shoe giving them the pieces. :censored:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many years ago I read the most well written article in Readers Digest about ””“How no one owns a Knife, you just get it for awhile till you loose it and it becomes someone else’s knife”””

It was wrote in a way to say that knives are just community property!

Shottyshooter90

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled the clips off my gripitalians because I always caught them walking out of my pocket. I wish the clips were all the way at the top of the knives. Haven't had a close call with them riding in the depths of my pocket. Glad you found it!

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received a call last week from Benchmade and...... for $60 they will replace the blade and all of the internals. They will not replace the scales because they are in working order. I gave them the go ahead if they would return the old rusty blade along with the repaired knife. He added a note to the repair list but stated that returning a blade isn't normal procedure.

This morning I received an email that says work has begun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom