Found my new Home Defense platform.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just what I was thinkin. But then I thought, nawwwww. No one would purposely void their warrantee and make a unlawfully owned MG to boot. Nawwwwww, who would do that LOL
I can see it now, someone is going to electrify it.
All they'd have to do is remove the crank handle and chuck the shaft in a cordless right-angle drill... Not that I'd ever do something like that...

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All they'd have to do is remove the crank handle and chuck the shaft in a cordless right-angle drill... Not that I'd ever do something like that...

I had this same thought with in the first few seconds of cranking it, a drill would pelt the target alot faster and sound cooler, but then thought what would others think I had auto military mini gun.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it is actually in the video, they say as long as you use a hand crank it is legal but as soon as you hook a drill up to it, it becomes an illegal machine gun. Saw that somewhere anyway, I think in the video itself (but it's been a few days, sooooo....)

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it is actually in the video, they say as long as you use a hand crank it is legal but as soon as you hook a drill up to it, it becomes an illegal machine gun. Saw that somewhere anyway, I think in the video itself (but it's been a few days, sooooo....)
That's why I said that I'd never do that... because it's illegal...
and because I could never afford that gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom