Found my Vortex Crossfire scope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was about to buy one but I knew I had this scope somewhere. I needed the 4-12x44 because I was putting it on my new Henry H003T pump action 22 lr rifle. I know it's much for some to put a scope on a 22 but my eyes like scopes and as far as I'm concerned 4-12 is perfect. Low enough magnification to get in real close to getting a great site picture at 100 yds. Some folks will rib me about the magnification but you don't have to run it full blast. Ha. But I like it that way. I just put the HI vis Henry sights on and they will be there if I need them. I had the dove tail 1"rings that were perfect for the 44mm bell. Float is about perfect. It's suppose to be 30 tomorrow morning and nasty all day but I need to put 300 rounds of lead through her to get her fully lapped and broke in (Yep that's the process I use for accuracy with a 22 and I'm staying with it). Kind of depends how I feel. Got the big flu shot thrursday and it's kicked me in the butt a bit.
Anyway, heres a pic with it on my newest Henry (still waiting for the Long Ranger in 223/556

Attachments

• Vortex Crossfire 4-12x44.JPG
    Vortex Crossfire 4-12x44.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 49

Latest posts

Top Bottom