• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Found. Ruger LCP 2 (Single action)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Looking for a dependable Ruger LCP 2 at a reasonable price. (IE, not a new price for a used firearm)
Would prefer having an extra magazine, but not a deal breaker if it doesn't.

Can meet up in OKC

FYI, I am not interested in the original LCP unless you are just giving it away..... :P

3750.jpg

Edit: There is no DA version

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nope, they do apparently also come in DA. Hence I felt the need to specify. :-)

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_21_49_1815/products_id/45032/Ruger+3765+LCP+II+Double+380+Automatic+Colt+Pistol+(ACP)+2.75+6+1+Moon+Shine+T

Type : Pistol
Action : Double
Caliber : 380 Automatic Colt Pistol (ACP)

I honestly think that’s a typo in buds website. You gotta be careful with buds. I have a friend that ordered a sig 1911 tacops off buds because it was a great deal and when it came in it was the 1911 tac pac. Huge difference. They made it right though.
I could be wrong but I saw nothing on Ruger’s website or on any gun blogs about different trigger options and I did a ton of research before I bought it. The interesting thing is that it doesn’t specifically say on their spec sheet. All it says is a “short crisps single action feel.” Either way, hope you find what you’re looking for at a good price. They are neat little guns.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Interesting. You may be right. After looking are more seller's websites I cannot find anyone else referring to them as DA. I will investigate further. I still want one though. :thumb:

EDIT: Appears you were right. I emailed buds and got this response:

A customer support staff member has replied to your support request, #579194 with the following response:

Thank you for contacting BudsGunShop.com, we appreciate having you as a customer.

I apologize for the confusion. Regarding all models of the Ruger LCP II. Per Ruger, they are single action. I have updated the listings to reflect this.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom