Found the perfect holster for my CZ P09 with Holosun and threaded barrel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have looked and looked for this unicorn and found it. Made in Israel and it's well built. Has several kind of attachments you can order form the paddle (I got) belt loop(I got easy change over) molly and so on. Has the thumb retention that I had to have for everyday carry and it's made to fit my Holoson shake to wake red dot. I LOVE IT.
Made by a company called ORPAZ. Check them out. I plan on replacing all the holsters I have with these. Lite and durable. Your thumb activates the detention holder (that you can't sling out of you holster without it depressed. It's a smooth easy action to release the tension.
Very happy.

Attachments

• Holster CZ 1.JPG
    Holster CZ 1.JPG
    96.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Holster CZ 2.JPG
    Holster CZ 2.JPG
    93.3 KB · Views: 41
  • Holster CZ 3.JPG
    Holster CZ 3.JPG
    35.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Holster CZ 4.JPG
    Holster CZ 4.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 34

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sweet! Looks like it fits the PPU as well. I'll have to check them out--it's been hell trying to find a good OWB holster for my 7. Thanks for the tip!
It fits the p09 but I've not used it except on my 07 and I was thrilled. I'm still in COVID jail till saturday so I had the wife bring jeans and my leather belt and shirt to practice draw with. It's great. Very little adjustment if any. I think I tightened a bit then loosened it a bit to exactly where it was. Ha.
Let me know how you like yours. For the price and quality, it can't be beat.
Hope you like and remember you can order additional attachments for your belt like belt loop, mollie, etc.
Lastly, I hope this has helped someone. I've got some great suggestions from this group and all the time I've been here, I don't think I've been able to add much to the group. I hope this is one that can.
Steelfingers

Latest posts

Top Bottom