• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Found what I needed. Thanks OSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

PanhandleGlocker

I’m a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Looking for about 50 pieces each. Maybe more. My dad has two smith revolvers in both these calibers and only has a literal handful of rounds for them both. I’d like to be able to reload a box for each of them to be able to shoot once in awhile. I’m sure after I get the dies and bullets I’ll be above the price for two boxes of factory ammo but I haven’t exactly seen 41 or 44 anywhere for sale. I’d at least have the ability to reload cases a couple times. PM me if you have any and what you want for it. Thank you.

GeneW

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I saw 2 bags of new 41 mag brass at the OKC Cabelas recently. The only reason I remember that is it's the only brass they had in stock so it stuck with me. That's not normally a hot selling item so it might be there, or due to not being common it may have been snatched up already. Maybe you could call the firearms dept there and see if it's still there. I *think* it was Starline brand, which is good stuff.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I don't have those, but I have plenty of .44 spec brass if you are interested. It will shoot out of the 44 mag revolvers.

PanhandleGlocker

I’m a Mandalorian. Weapons are part of my religion
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I saw 2 bags of new 41 mag brass at the OKC Cabelas recently. The only reason I remember that is it's the only brass they had in stock so it stuck with me. That's not normally a hot selling item so it might be there, or due to not being common it may have been snatched up already. Maybe you could call the firearms dept there and see if it's still there. I *think* it was Starline brand, which is good stuff.

I am 4.5hrs from there so I don’t know if it’ll do me much good. Thank you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom