• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

FOUND

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
My cousin has a birthday coming up and I'd like to give him a decent 1911. I don't have much available in the way of funds right now, but I do have a few spare Smith & Wesson revolvers. I'm not looking to take advantage of anyone, but I'm also not looking to get taken. If you're interested in swapping, please let me know what you have and what value you associate with it. I've come up with a short(ish) list of revolvers that I could offer in trade. Perhaps we can work something out.

Basically, I'm after something reliable with a beavertail, speed bump grip safety, nice sights, and good fit/finish. If nothing works out here, I may just give him my stainless Springfield Garrison.

Here's a a few criteria:
US manufacture
45 acp
Full size
Good Condition
Not a frankengun
Not an entry level/GI model

I need to stay in the Broken Arrow/Tulsa area for the time being.

Lucky

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
This is is a Colt compact 45ACP I built this gun for my carry gun. But I couldn’t put it in a holster when I was done so it sets in my safe. And taken out and shot very little. Anyway it has had most internals replaced with Wilson parts. It has been Cerakote Midnight Bronze with Black controls. The factory Colt parts are bagged up that can go with it, if wanted. This pistol does not have night sights. But it is a very classy piece. Price / trade would be 1150.00. Depending on what you have I am Smith guy but don’t do the Hillary hole guns.
Mark

Attachments

• 65DFB20D-4E10-498B-98BF-56116B0FBB68.jpeg
    65DFB20D-4E10-498B-98BF-56116B0FBB68.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • A2890F68-C12F-486A-88BC-70C61A34F042.jpeg
    A2890F68-C12F-486A-88BC-70C61A34F042.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • F60040F3-E3CD-42EA-B4EE-7CBE114CC49D.jpeg
    F60040F3-E3CD-42EA-B4EE-7CBE114CC49D.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
This is is a Colt compact 45ACP I built this gun for my carry gun. But I couldn’t put it in a holster when I was done so it sets in my safe. And taken out and shot very little. Anyway it has had most internals replaced with Wilson parts. It has been Cerakote Midnight Bronze with Black controls. The factory Colt parts are bagged up that can go with it, if wanted. This pistol does not have night sights. But it is a very classy piece. Price / trade would be 1150.00. Depending on what you have I am Smith guy but don’t do the Hillary hole guns.
Mark

PM sent

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Mark
Nice!!!

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Mark

that’s a beauty…