Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right? Cool thing about my animals, they came from the wild potty trained lmao. Zero accident. Zero shedding. No furniture damage. We have 3 cats and two dogs and they are just a happy family lol.

We've got a Bassett mix that followed Nero and me home from the lake one day. He's 6-7 years old now. A couple of half feral kittens came to live here about 4-5 months ago. They were about 8 weeks old. At first they were TERRIFIED of Dawg and he was not exactly impressed by the new little fuzzballs. This afternoon I came home from work to find Dawg and Little Girl curled up together on the sofa. And the little tomcat laying on the back of the sofa just above them, all sound asleep. I love it when everyone gets along ... 😍😍

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've got a Bassett mix that followed Nero and me home from the lake one day. He's 6-7 years old now. A couple of half feral kittens came to live here about 4-5 months ago. They were about 8 weeks old. At first they were TERRIFIED of Dawg and he was not exactly impressed by the new little fuzzballs. This afternoon I came home from work to find Dawg and Little Girl curled up together on the sofa. And the little tomcat laying on the back of the sofa just above them, all sound asleep. I love it when everyone gets along ... 😍😍
Pictures Gurl....pictures :anyone:

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG-2305.jpg

I found this guy in one of my deer blinds last fall. He hung out all afternoon and not sure what happened to him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom