Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After loosing there brother on Saturday, these two have been getting some extra spoiling.
D395EAE8-7EBC-4074-8193-CA6D6742527F.jpeg
F6834B81-C962-4315-B93B-77E4942667C5.jpeg

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that all four stayed still for the picture tell me they’re better behaved the my 4 hellions.
My daughter (almost 16) is a master at getting cats to pose for photos. The top (2 years) and bottom pairs (8 years) are allegedly littermates (all received as bottle-fed kittens from a feral colony). That photo was likely the last time they shared the tree.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't have a picture but I was out on my front porch with nothing but my long johns on at daybreak drinking a cup and overlooking the compound. All sudden here came two coyotes hauling ass down my shooting/driving lane and then darted off in the woods straight in front of me. Little later heard the LGDs sound off across the road. Guess I'm gonna have to strap on my BBQ rig over my draws when I drink coffee. Any excuse to wear the fancy stuff will do....:goodmorning:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom