Fox Attacks Woman Outside Her Home. He was determined 😲

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have several of these in our neighborhood, one dumb lady feeds them with her cats. One approached me several years back and I was ready to drop it. Theses aren’t pets…….

If you haven't heard... she sought medical attention immediately and is doing well and perfectly healthy. This same fox almost attacked someone else shortly after this but the fox was caught. The animal tested positive for rabies after it was killed humanely.

Last edited:

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of our neighborhood foxes almost ran into my lap just yesterday morning. Was out with the dog before first light, quietly sitting on a log, waiting for her to tcb, when I heard the scramble of dog toenails on pavement. He'd come cruising straight at me, and didn't spot me in his path till just a few feet away...and then panicked and ran the other way.

My Ginger dog has been chasing this same pair (I assume it's a single pair) for months now. Between this, and other recent rabid fox stories, I'm beginning to think perhaps I shouldn't encourage it?

Latest posts

Top Bottom