FOX News: Paul Ryan's Speech in 3 words

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my quick comparioson of Biden/Ryan.
Biden a far left Dem who helped create a fiscal mess, jumped on the hope and change wagon and outlived his political usefullness. Think of Carters VP.

Ryan, a far right Republican who helped create a fiscal mess, jumped on the Romney wreck, and after the election will be remembered as the guy who proposed a failed budget plan. Think of Doles VP.

History doesnt really rember VP's or VP candidates easily, these guys will fade away.

Possibly. However, the conversation concerns VP candidates. His budget plan failed due to Democratic intransigence. Where is the Holy Writ of the Demo Budget? Oh yeah, spend and tax.

I don't think Dole had a VP, as he was not, in my recollection, elected. He lost to Mr. Freedom from Bayonet Lugs as I recall.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To borrow from one of my favorite movies:

"Beware the beast Liberal, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he protests for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will tax his brother to possess his brother's wealth. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a food desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his Chicago lair, for he is the harbinger of death."

-- The Sacred Scrolls, 29th scroll 6th verse

7506_press01-001.jpg

Attachments

• 7506_press01-001.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom