Frankford Arsenal Intelli-dropper powder dispenser

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last year when I decided I was ready to get a powder dispenser I noticed Frankford was coming out with one. I watched it on MidwayUSA and a few other places for 2 or 3 months. The retailers had a price posted but the expected in-stock date kept getting pushed back. I went ahead and got an RCBS chargemaster lite. I like it very much and it seems to adjust itself for different powders which is very nice. That "smart technology" is an advertised benefit of the Frankford dispenser. The Frankford does do things the Rcbs doesn't. Like, it's Bluetooth capability so you can control it or monitor it from your phone. I told a friend of mine who had a Hornady dispenser about the Frankford as soon as I heard about it. He said he was gonna try one when they came available. I think somewhere around the beginning of this year they finally came in stock and he bought one. I haven't visited with him a bunch about it but I know he seems to like it pretty well.
Here's a review I found comparing an older Chargemaster to a Frankford Intelli-dropper.

Lonewatie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought the FA. Calibrated it after letting it warm up, dumped some powder in, performed the "powder calibration" and made multiple drops, none of which were over or under. I compared several drops in a beam and 2 other digital scales all were dead on. Did this with h4895 4831sc, superformance, and tg, all were flawless. Heard people claim the drift is horrible, mine has been on for a couple months straight and shows .3 gr. The only complaint is the app lacks a "stop" button right in front. Instead you have to hit a button that you wouldnt think ever meant stop.

Sent from my WIENER using Tapatalk

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe my buddy and I will do a side by side review of his Frankford and Hornady with my Chargemaster Lite. I will say the chargemaster lite and Frankford have very similar construction.

Latest posts

Top Bottom