Frankford case prep center

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vearl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got tired of trimming, de-burring and such with my brass by hand. So...I bit the bullet and bought myself a Frankfort case prep center. After watching a friend use his, I decided that the time as come for me to get one.
Does anyone else use one of these?
s-l500.jpg

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got one about a year ago, made my life so much easier, especially the trimming part. Between that and my RCBS Chargemaster, reloading has been a joy.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got these from Hornady to deburr and remove the primer crimp.
2c95ecd9fddaeb4aef7f1c9b900e3a38.jpg

For trimming, I’ve modified an RCBS trimmer with a pneumatic cylinder and solenoid so It can use a foot switch to clamp and release the brass. I can do about 6 pieces of brass a minute pretty easily.

ec003a6e7be6480a484681eb4e1e98be.jpg

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got tired of trimming, de-burring and such with my brass by hand. So...I bit the bullet and bought myself a Frankfort case prep center. After watching a friend use his, I decided that the time as come for me to get one.
Does anyone else use one of these?
Got one about 6 mo ago. It has a learning curve to trim accurately and will benefit greatly with a carbide cutter. I like it so far

Latest posts

Top Bottom