FRANKLIN GRAHAM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What Dale said. If you sit around all day and look up news stories about how liberals and gays are ruining the world and sit around on social media reading all the garbage, you’re in for a bad time. Cut that crap out of your life. How does it improve your life? I know it didn’t for me. Now, I’ll listen to the BBC world news a few times a week, and that’s about it. You know what I have found? Without the news and social media, my life is just fine and normal. I don’t stress about anything I used to, aside from a little grumbling about how much gas has gone up. I haven’t had any gays or illegals rape or kill me yet, haven’t had any liberals try to behead me because I don’t kneel to Hilary or Obama’s man wife/whatever. Haven’t had any black people say anything hateful to me, and no chronically unemployed individuals have tried to screw my weenie dog or trade me a pit for the golden retriever in the back yard.

Take a break from the crap, it’s honestly a breath of fresh air. You’ll be just fine, you’ll find that life is just continuing right along regardless. We’re all Americans, even the liberals. The seething hordes of insane individuals people complain about are only a small minority of democrats/liberals/whatever. Treat and talk about people how you want to be treated and talked to, not only is it the golden rule straight from jesus’ mouth (if you’re religious), but it’s also the right thing to do. We’re all human beings, we’re all Americans.

My wife has done exactly that. It works for her.

Me, nope. I like to stay informed on who hates me and wishes my downfall. Motivates me to improve myself.

murphranch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about MY People, THE AMERICAN INDIAN? We were here first. Where's our honor? Oh! I forgot. You can't name your sports teams or your SUV after us any more because it's not correct.
All kidding aside. I agree 100% with HoleChit's post above.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"white Christian males who discovered, explored, pioneered, settled and developed the greatest republic in the history of mankind." Yeah, whiny bunch of men these days crying that "Christianity is under attack" and that schools are indoctrinating their kids. Pathetic. No wonder OSA keeps losing members. I've been struggling to deal with how this page has spiraled downward and it keeps getting worse. I'm assuming one of you "tough old men" will be sure to let me know not to let the door hit me on the way out.
If no one has replied to you, let me be the first. You seem to have no concept of what Christianity has done for this nation, it has kept anarchy off of our streets, protected you and yours by effecting morality and laws that are reflective of values that you are condemning. This nation was established on Christian precepts and principles regardless of what you were taught by your liberal teachers, peers or books that you may have read. You see, the majority of us here do care about this country and the direction it is going-and there are a lot of Christians here. There is no need to insult, degrade or demean others, it may lead us to believe that you have liberal leanings. download.jpg

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We owe a lot to the "Snowflakes". They have taught us how to get offended by the daily happenings of a normal society. Just think of all the enjoyment we would be missing without their example of being "woke" to the wrongs of the world.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just think of all the enjoyment we would be missing without their example of being "woke" to the wrongs of the world.
. No offense, bu that word "woke" is no in my vocabulary. I am not "woke," I am awake and it is good to know what we are up against and prepare. After all the worst that they can do to us is kill us but after that what can they do?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We owe a lot to the "Snowflakes". They have taught us how to get offended by the daily happenings of a normal society. Just think of all the enjoyment we would be missing without their example of being "woke" to the wrongs of the world.

Meh. I've heard Baptist preachers rant on and on over the ills of society and the so-called persecution of the church since I was a kid. Heard parents whine about Ozzy's tunes.

Every group has it's whiners and actors. The only thing different today is that seemingly normal people are actually playing along with this crap.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya but, it's really hard not to be when our president does something to screw the country everyday. Hard to believe they can't see the damage they are doing.

Perhaps the politicians don't care to know what the damage is? However, it just might be that they are educating the run-of-the-mill registered Democrat. I know of a business owner that set up one of those high lift devices and had the basket about 60 or 70 feet in the air with an American flag flying from it. He even did it up right by keeping the flag lit all night.

I noticed that this display of patriotism occurred after the Dems fared well in the elections. It seemed almost like "celebration time" for the one that had signs out for Biden/Harris before the election. However, that flag is now down. This guy and one other in the area also had lots of political signs out on their property advocating votes for Kendra Horn. Both of them suddenly pulled up all the Horn signs before the election, so she must have done something to tick the people off.

So, the actions of the Democratic Party leadership may just lead to them losing more Democrat voters.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife has done exactly that. It works for her.

Me, nope. I like to stay informed on who hates me and wishes my downfall. Motivates me to improve myself.

Apparently not, you didn't know it's your wife ;) (Ok, I may be self projecting a bit here, lol.

I don't mind opposing views. That's a good thing. I just don't care for those that just keep posting blatantly false info that is easy fact checked. Or the double standards... No matter if they are liberal, conservative, or anything in between.

Latest posts

Top Bottom