Fratelli Tanfoglio/F.I.E. Miami FLA. 22LR/22Mag

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mouthful eh?

So last week, my neighbor brought this over. Said his kids didn't want it and he never shoots it. We are fishing buddies and he knew I had a St. Croix Avid MH/XF rod that I wasn't using. He wanted a new rod and I wanted another 22 for my son. Little horse trading, and Walla! I ended up with this:
20210705_084615.jpg

Little research shows this was made in Italy by Tanfogilo and imported by F.I.E. out of Miami. Has both the 22LR cylinder and the 22 Mag cylinder. No box, but I do have the manual. He said he bought it used around 1989 from a dealer in Illinois.

It's a tank for sure. Lock up is tight. Haven't shot it yet, but my son loves it. I'll get some range time on it hopefully this weekend.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the timing. As it wears it can get out and start shaving lead.

I had a chrome one a long time ago. Late 70s or early 80s I think. Shot pretty good for several hundred rounds then started having issues. It was one of the guns that was stolen in the break in and probably the one I missed the least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom