Fraudulent firearms web site?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB1925

New to the site!
Reaction score
As AKguy stated above do your due diligence Just don't let a good deal pass you by. I recently found a "too good to be true deal" on gun.deals/today web site. Purchased a Vortex scope for about 40% off from a camera company back east. I was reluctant at first but was able to find their Google reviews, and BBB ratings. Was still a little nervous until it showed up exactly as advertised. I even went back and gave them my own positive review. There are good deals out there, so are the scammers. Take time to check them out, and only pay with a credit card you can dispute.
B&H photo by chance?

JB1925

New to the site!
Reaction score
I have used them a couple of times with great results. Once to even bypass some (cough cough) supply issues to get a buddy some hardware while he was stuck overseas.
They’ve been good to me. I actually live back east so I have one of their locations 30min from me. Found this gem of a group while investigating a fraud website a buddy got scammed from and saw ur comment and had to ask once I saw “camera shop” 😂

358norma

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found a bad/scam web site this weekend.

https://barrettfirearmstore.com/
I talked with the real Barrett company yesterday and they said this was a scam site. The scam site had something in stock that the real site was out of. I started checking the bad site out and just didn't get the warm and fuzzies about it, so I just called Barrett. Be careful, seems like a lot of this going on right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom