Free 3/4" x 4' x 8' MSD & Formica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I have quantity two 3/4 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft. MDF Panels and a roll of Formica I have never used. I purchased these quite a few years ago for a project and then decided to go another direction. The MDF panels are in good shape other than a couple corners are a little bunged up. Those could be cut off and the remaining would be quite usable. The Formica in still rolled up with the original factory band around it. I think the Formica is 30” by 20 or 30 feet. I would have to unroll to measure.

If anyone is interested I can take pictures and post. I won’t go to the trouble unless someone is seriously interested.

Someone might find these items useful for a reloading table!

I am gradually getting rid of stuff I don’t need to downsize. It’s amazing how much crap we accumulate over the years.

The two 4x8x3/4” panels are heavy, so one would need to bring a pickup or trailer, however ,Swamprat might be able to load these on top of his ugly car! J

They are free for the asking. You will have to pick up locally in Guthrie. No I won’t deliver!

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I cant wait to see the picture of this in the car!!!

upload_2021-3-23_10-25-39.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom