Free chit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aka organic fertilizer. If your a gardener and want some kick azz chit for your garden I can fix you up. ;-)
You'll want to go by Atwoods and get a 5 gallon bucket and lid, the cheaper of the 2 lids is good.
We'll put some cow Pattie's @THAT Gurl in it and add some chicken chit along with some leaf mold soil. Then you'll let it stew for as long as ya can and presto 5 gallons of free liquid gold. You'll use this liquid gold in 1oz to 2 gallons of water and they say like wine it's better with age. If'n ya watched Gardening with Leon you may recall you feed your plants as often as you eat. If ya don't have earth given water bring jugs and I'll fix ya up there too so you'll have the best in stinky stew. Your welcome. lol.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an overabundance of older seeds, if you can not afford to purchase seeds I will send you some. Because they are older/ expired seeds the germination rate will likely have declined.

Treemansam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have free wood chips for people delivered anywhere near edmond. Free green firewood and chips available for pick up. I try to only give it to people who are like minded because a lot of people want it. The wood is for anyone but It’s kinda short notice usually. Shoot me your number, area you live in and what you want and I’ll try my best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom