FREE Covid-19 Tests @ Rose State College

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He hasn't but I've been having just mild congestion in my chest and head. Similar to allergies.
I’ve learned a few things I will share. I was tested positive on the 15th and started to have symptoms that day. Over the next few days the headaches and temps drastically increased. I was a zombie. Had chest pains the 20th so my wife took me to Heart Hospital on 240. Chest X-ray was clear and heart looked fine so they released me. Yesterday wasn’t getting better with more symptoms just piling up. But no SOB. My primary care doc told me to go to the Er. Went to Saints East ER on Douglas and chest X-ray full blown covid pneumonia. After cat scan with die to check for pulmonary embolisms and some initial meds I was transported to Saints Hospital downtown. Here is the key:
1) Remdesivir has a window of treatment. It’s apparently not very effective after 10 days of symptoms onset.
2) I’m not a doctor but I would get a finger sensor for you oxygen levels. If you drop below 90 go to an ER so you can get treated. My 31 daughter went to the same ER about 2 hours after me and her chest was clear but she has sob. They sent her home because her oxygen is ok.
3) from what I know everybody on my floor is above 50. And both ERs first question after I told them I was positive “what’s your age”.

not putting this out as gospel just for others that make be or will walk in my shoes here is my experience. I would wish this on anybody.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve learned a few things I will share. I was tested positive on the 15th and started to have symptoms that day. Over the next few days the headaches and temps drastically increased. I was a zombie. Had chest pains the 20th so my wife took me to Heart Hospital on 240. Chest X-ray was clear and heart looked fine so they released me. Yesterday wasn’t getting better with more symptoms just piling up. But no SOB. My primary care doc told me to go to the Er. Went to Saints East ER on Douglas and chest X-ray full blown covid pneumonia. After cat scan with die to check for pulmonary embolisms and some initial meds I was transported to Saints Hospital downtown. Here is the key:
1) Remdesivir has a window of treatment. It’s apparently not very effective after 10 days of symptoms onset.
2) I’m not a doctor but I would get a finger sensor for you oxygen levels. If you drop below 90 go to an ER so you can get treated. My 31 daughter went to the same ER about 2 hours after me and her chest was clear but she has sob. They sent her home because her oxygen is ok.
3) from what I know everybody on my floor is above 50. And both ERs first question after I told them I was positive “what’s your age”.

not putting this out as gospel just for others that make be or will walk in my shoes here is my experience. I would wish this on anybody.
Exact same for me. My wife faired fine, I got pneumonia, plus I have history of moderate asthma. I think Remdesivir saved my life, cause I was going down hill fast. I second the pulse ox, along with a thermometer for every member of the family.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

GunSlingingPlatypus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Congestion is gone and my kiddo is still feeling just fine with no symptoms or fever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom