Free target

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I haven't been receiving all my notifications that I have PMs myself. That's why I also posted in your thread I sent you one so you might see a notification from me one was sent. I like to do business in private but I'll ask here. You want to talk about the bench/ vise with me?

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven't been receiving all my notifications that I have PMs myself. That's why I also posted in your thread I sent you one so you might see a notification from me one was sent. I like to do business in private but I'll ask here. You want to talk about the bench/ vise with me?
It's been sold. I posted it on FB too and it didn't last long. I think I locked that thread here though.

JR777

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, I saw where you lock it but I responded to your thread right after you posted it. No biggie I'm glad you made the sale. Good luck on your move..
Appreciate it! Yea sorry, this site is very intermittent for me. I don't come here very often so I have to rely on email alerts when someone responds, but I don't think I'm getting them all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom