Free Trophy Bull Elk hunt for local veteran (this weekend)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have an amazing opportunity for a local veteran to harvest the Trophy Bull Elk of a lifetime! Our friends at 5 J's Taxidermy and Elk Farm & Rack Attack Outfitters LLC put this together for us!

How to apply: Please email a bio and also need your DD214 sent to [email protected]
Feel free to redact any personal information from the 214 but leave all service information.

The hunter will be selected this week and notified. Please do not apply if you cannot make the hunt.

Hunt will take place Sunday Oct 4, 2020
Veteran will need to arrive Saturday evening at Rack Attack Outfitters in Fairview, OK.

Bring a rifle & ammo for your harvest.

You will need cooler(s) for the meat!

Food, Lodging, Laughs & Goodtimes included!!

We can help you with anything you don’t have, as always..don’t let lack of gear, transportation, or disabilities stop you from having a the hunt of a lifetime!

Taxidermy of the Trophy Elk is also included to our veteran hunter!!

We have business sponsors & private donors for this hunt rolling in as we speak. This hunt is taking a lot to put together and couldn’t be possible without all the help from our community.

We will have a great harvest post & photo shoot soon with all our sponsors we pick up mentioned.

3C287FB1-959F-4019-8DA7-861FD4FD9C57.jpeg

Last edited:

Previously mrshooterou
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The elk measures out at 455” by the way if anyone was curious. It’s an absolute stud.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any questions but actual submissions need to be emailed so the board can review all applicants. It sucks to pick just one but we do a lot for vets in our community so we always have something going on.

We’ll announce the winner on Facebook this week.

-Wes
Operation Freedom Outdoors
501(c)(3) Non-Profit Org
Blanchard, OK

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God bless America, God bless the phenomenal people of our shooting community always willing to give back, and God bless our veterans!

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm a 16 year vet. Does that count?

The deb'il walked into our church service and everybody jumped up and ran out but me. The deb'il says, "Ain't you afraid of me?" I says, "nope." He says, "Don't you know who I am?" I says, "Yep." He says, "How's come you ain't afraid of me?" I says, "Cause I been married to your sister for sixteen years."

That oughta be worth sumpin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom