Free Which Firearm To Buy Advice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So an idea came to me while I’m sitting around recovering from knee surgery and practicing my usual form of social distancing.
There appears to be a lot of panic buying of firearms and many people really aren’t that informed about what they should get. If you know someone and really don’t want to mess with it or suggest for them have them contact me and I’ll make some suggestions based on what they plan to do with it. You can pm me their contact info if you like. I’m not selling them anything but it might help. No charge so my advice will at least be equal to or better than it cost them. I’ve had a lot of firearms over the years and have made some costly mistakes. Once I recover from surgery I might even be willing to give them some basic instruction on how to safely handle and hit a target consistently at self defense distances. Jus basic stuff with some recommendations for better trainers than I am for learning more if they are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nice offer pstmstr......

Wifey is also recovering from knee replacement....... Just do those exercises!

Thanks. Had a partial knee replacement in November and had kneecap issues. They converted to a full replacement and some kneecap realigning so hopefully this will do it. Had 10 weeks of PT before they decided so not exactly thrilled. It’s already better than last time though so light at the end of the tunnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom