Freedom Munitions- Free Shipping for Labor Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freedom Munitions has a good deal going right now; free shipping on all orders over $99 - Labor Day special. I just ordered a bunch of their new 9mm and .45 Auto ammo from them. I've used FM a lot in the past and it's good quality range ammo. They have Remington 115 gr 9m FMJ in the 350 bucket for $71 for example. With free shipping, it's hard to beat FM for price. Getcha some boolets before the Dems make them outlawed and you can't get no more boolets. Gun's not really much good without boolets you know. I guess after the Dems take completely over, you can just point your (empty) gun at the bad guy and ask, "Well, Punk, do ya feel lucky?"

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Been shooting their new 308 (168gr BTHP) and new 223 (everything from. 55gr FMJ to 77gr BTHP) and it's been great. Did buy some new 9mm to try ... Will try to get out next week to test it.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've bought and shot a lot of ammo from freedom munitions. I've never had a problem with any of it.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's cheap junk with bad qc

Yeah, so? It goes bang and I can usually hit that big person-shaped paper thing okay with it. So it's a little dirty, and it's cheap junk; I'm not advocating using it as carry ammo, but it's okay for range fodder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
squibs, double charges, thats more than just dirty ammo. just fyi

Hmmm. I have had the occasional "weak round" from FM, maybe caused a stovepipe here or there... (I think it was with their 9mm 115 gr reloads) but nothing like a squib or a double charge. My experience with the new stuff from them is actually pretty good. Most everything I have read about FM has been positive; sure, some folks may be chiming in with some minor complaints, but not enough so as to make me not buy from them. Sounds like you have had some bad luck dealing with them. Sorry man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom