Freedom Munitions - FREE SHIPPING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanted to pass it on: Got an email from Freedom Munitions; they are offering free shipping right now for orders over $99. I ordered a bunch of NEW .38SPL, 9mm, and .45 ACP boolets today. It's darn hard to beat 9mm at aprroximately $10 per box of 50 and both .38 and .45 right at $15 per box, and all delivered to my door for free!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up.

I placed an order and a few hours later, I got an email that my order had been shipped! Wow, that is fast. It's supposed to be here by this coming Thursday. I like Freedom Munitions ammo; it has been good stuff, and this free shipping deal is awful nice. I do buy a lot from LAX ammo too, I like that you can buy a variety of brand name stuff from LAX and try it out, and their prices are about as good as Freedom's, although I haven't seen them offer free shipping before.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I placed an order and a few hours later, I got an email that my order had been shipped! Wow, that is fast. It's supposed to be here by this coming Thursday. I like Freedom Munitions ammo; it has been good stuff, and this free shipping deal is awful nice. I do buy a lot from LAX ammo too, I like that you can buy a variety of brand name stuff from LAX and try it out, and their prices are about as good as Freedom's, although I haven't seen them offer free shipping before.

I ordered 2 cases of new 9mm on Oct 8, got a notice they shipped on the 19th and had to email them last Thursday to find out where my order was. They now say I will get my order tomorrow. We will see...

You know they can bill your credit card once they create a shipping label, but that doesn't mean it actually shipped. I think this is what happened in my case. UPS sent a ship notice a few minutes after FM did, but it was still showing on their tracking as "shipping label created - waiting for pickup" or something to that effect right up to the time I contacted FM about it. I should check UPS tracking to see if it really is coming tomorrow. It's gonna take something really special to make me order from them again. I'm used to waiting 2 - 2 1/2 weeks for my order, but this time was just ridiculous.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just don't forget to file your Use Tax

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been getting frequent failures to ignite with their ammo lately so I'm not using it for matches. It would probably be OK if you have factory powered springs in your firearm, but if you have lightened things up you may have issues.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been getting frequent failures to ignite with their ammo lately so I'm not using it for matches. It would probably be OK if you have factory powered springs in your firearm, but if you have lightened things up you may have issues.

email or call them to discuss the issues you are having. I ordered a case of 9mm reman ammo last October(2014). I had quite a few light loads in the case. One night in class I had at least 20. I called them the next day and gave them the run down. After asking a few questions. Failure types, ammo type, gun, count, headstamps, etc. They said expect a prepaid return label via email soon. They wanted the remainder of the case back. About 350 rounds. They asked if I wanted a refund or a replacement.

Last night I ran through some of those replacements and didn't have a single issue.

They will stand behind their product and make it right if they can.

rhart

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, my ammo arrived this evening like they said it would so at least I got it. I run light springs in my pistols so I wouldn't feel right complaining to them about ignition failures. Although my guns used to set them off - maybe they changed primers...

Latest posts

Top Bottom