Freedom or Freewill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How is taking the vaccine, for all of us Americans? The CDC has already admitted, it doesn't keep you from getting covid. It it doesn't prevent the spread of covid either. Serious question.

I have by the way taken the jab.
I'm curious too what the argument is insofar as the 'do it for your fellow man' angle. The only thing I can think of logically, IF we assume getting the vaccination decreases the number of serious outcomes, it should follow that it would lessen the strain and costs in the ICUs/hospitals. Is that the meaning of do it for your fellow man?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious too what the argument is insofar as the 'do it for your fellow man' angle. The only thing I can think of logically, IF we assume getting the vaccination decreases the number of serious outcomes, it should follow that it would lessen the strain and costs in the ICUs/hospitals. Is that the meaning of do it for your fellow man?

If everyone quit driving, except for necessary travel, it would reduce accidents and the strain on hospitals. That is ok for .gov to mandate too, for the fellow man. Right?

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was that intended for me or the OP?

Grendelshooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am amazed at how people are reacting to the pandemic. Many with false information, some with bravado, some just trying to understand what is true or not true. As I read the many posts regarding the Covid-19 vaccine and do or don’t do issues I had one thought we are all Americans. We speak of our freedom and how we will defend that freedom against all enemies. I say to everyone when you say it is my freedom to say I won’t take the vaccine! Good don’t take it. As a veteran I fought to defend your right to refuse! What I would never do is leave a fellow soldier to save my own ass! That ladies and gentlemen is not FREEDOM it is freewill and in that moment cowardice!
Like I keep telling my son “take the vaccine” not just for you but for all of us Americans.
06CE9F18-B0C8-4D32-8CBE-BE1FBC2A14DA.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom