Freedom or Freewill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So tell me why was it wrong to take the jab when Trump was in office but now it's soon to be mandatory?

Pelnazi on Mandatory shots

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi left the door open for a possible coronavirus vaccine mandate on Capitol Hill, saying rules could change once the vaccines gain full approval.

Asked at a press conference on Friday about calls from some House Democrats for a vaccine mandate for members and staff, the California Democrat said lawmakers "are and have to be guided by the guidance of the Capitol physician."

Pelnazi on her not forcing us to have or prove we have had mandatory shots

So don't give me any crap about you fighting for my rights to take a vaccine or not. I served too.

RJRiddle

New to the site!
Reaction score
I'm really getting tired of hearing from people like you how un-American, un-patriotic and anti-freedom people are for CHOOSING not to get vaccinated.

The true cowards, the true anti-Americans, are those that rejoice in having an overreaching federal government that forces their will on others to "protect" them from real Americans who are exercising their right to determine what's best for them and their families. Whether it's forcing them to take a vaccine they don't want or telling them they can't say certain things or think a particular thought.
I was trying to like your comment but being new and not seeing how to like it I figured what the heck I will reply to let you know that I like your comment 😂 👍🏼. But also I thought I would chime in saying how I find it “SOOOO FUNNY” how “people” yell and chant “my body my choice” when it comes to killing unborn children but yet you are “UnAmerican” or whatever smh because you fell it is “my body my choice”. Yes the original poster may be a vet and whatever “BUT” I “ALONG WITH A LOT” of family and friends that are vets feel we signed on that fated dotted line not knowing the end but “ONLY KNOWING” that we do it for our “FELLOW AMERICANS THEIR FREEDOMS ASSIGNED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES” oh and “THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE/THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!!! I MEAN WHEN GOD CREATED MAN HE FAVE US FREE WILL AND LOOK WHAT ADAM AND EVE CHOSE!!!! SO IF THE GREAT CREATOR CAN GIVE US THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE OUR LIVES WHY DOES OUR RECENT GOVERNMENT THINK THAT WE CAN NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT????” Sorry but this is all becoming horse crap and there may never be another Civil War but “unfortunately” the way it is looking they will be bringing another Revolutionary War!!!! Sadly 😢 but true smh!!!!

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We aren't going to make it as a society. Think about it -- more than 50 million American citizens fearfully sequestered themselves (and their families) in their homes for a year... because... a TV told them to... :scratch:

[The tv said that we are all in "grave danger" from a specific flu that has a 99% survivability rate... a flu for which, additionally, a 96%-effective vaccine is (now) readily available, should the citizens wish to receive it. And at least 1-in-4 adult citizens truly believe that the "grave danger" actually exists!]

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We aren't going to make it as a society. Think about it -- more than 50 million American citizens fearfully sequestered themselves (and their families) in their homes for a year... because... a TV told them to... :scratch:

[The tv said that we are all in "grave danger" from a specific flu that has a 99% survivability rate... a flu for which, additionally, a 96%-effective vaccine is (now) readily available, should the citizens wish to receive it. And at least 1-in-4 adult citizens truly believe that the "grave danger" actually exists!]
Funny. When this started I was thinking there’s no way to pull out of the nose dive. Not with the way we are as Americans now. We haven’t thought past a paycheck/money/comfort as a whole in a long time. It’s our own fault!

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A vaccine so effective they need to mandate it? "We need to vaccinate the unvaccinated so the vaccinated won't catch it (CCP Virus)" How does a vaccinated person who catches the CCP Virus know it would have been worse if they hadn't gotten the vaccine? In reality they may not have been in the same time and place they contracted the CCP Virus had they not gotten the vaccine, and may never have gotten it to begin with. I am pro vaccine choice. Too much gov't doublespeak has peaked my doubts as to whether or not it is safe. I am somewhat regretting my choice to have taken it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom