Freedom or Freewill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am amazed at how people are reacting to the pandemic. Many with false information, some with bravado, some just trying to understand what is true or not true. As I read the many posts regarding the Covid-19 vaccine and do or don’t do issues I had one thought we are all Americans. We speak of our freedom and how we will defend that freedom against all enemies. I say to everyone when you say it is my freedom to say I won’t take the vaccine! Good don’t take it. As a veteran I fought to defend your right to refuse! What I would never do is leave a fellow soldier to save my own ass! That ladies and gentlemen is not FREEDOM it is freewill and in that moment cowardice!
Like I keep telling my son “take the vaccine” not just for you but for all of us Americans.
Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actual results…. Early last week, a friend and I were in contact with an individual who was COVID positive, but did not know it until the next day. My friend and I are about the same age, same medical situations , etc. The only real difference is that I have had the vax, and he hasn’t.

We have since both tested positive. He is on ICU, and all I have is a cough and feel tired most of the day.

As we enjoy saying here on OSA, “your mileage may vary”, but as for me and my house, we are glad we did the vax.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was trying to like your comment but being new and not seeing how to like it I figured what the heck I will reply to let you know that I like your comment 😂 👍🏼. But also I thought I would chime in saying how I find it “SOOOO FUNNY” how “people” yell and chant “my body my choice” when it comes to killing unborn children but yet you are “UnAmerican” or whatever smh because you fell it is “my body my choice”. Yes the original poster may be a vet and whatever “BUT” I “ALONG WITH A LOT” of family and friends that are vets feel we signed on that fated dotted line not knowing the end but “ONLY KNOWING” that we do it for our “FELLOW AMERICANS THEIR FREEDOMS ASSIGNED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES” oh and “THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE/THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!!! I MEAN WHEN GOD CREATED MAN HE FAVE US FREE WILL AND LOOK WHAT ADAM AND EVE CHOSE!!!! SO IF THE GREAT CREATOR CAN GIVE US THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE OUR LIVES WHY DOES OUR RECENT GOVERNMENT THINK THAT WE CAN NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT????” Sorry but this is all becoming horse crap and there may never be another Civil War but “unfortunately” the way it is looking they will be bringing another Revolutionary War!!!! Sadly 😢 but true smh!!!!
Welcome fellow firearms enthusiast! Nice first post there.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was trying to like your comment but being new and not seeing how to like it I figured what the heck I will reply to let you know that I like your comment 😂 👍🏼. But also I thought I would chime in saying how I find it “SOOOO FUNNY” how “people” yell and chant “my body my choice” when it comes to killing unborn children but yet you are “UnAmerican” or whatever smh because you fell it is “my body my choice”. Yes the original poster may be a vet and whatever “BUT” I “ALONG WITH A LOT” of family and friends that are vets feel we signed on that fated dotted line not knowing the end but “ONLY KNOWING” that we do it for our “FELLOW AMERICANS THEIR FREEDOMS ASSIGNED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES” oh and “THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE/THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!!! I MEAN WHEN GOD CREATED MAN HE FAVE US FREE WILL AND LOOK WHAT ADAM AND EVE CHOSE!!!! SO IF THE GREAT CREATOR CAN GIVE US THE FREEDOM TO CHOOSE OUR LIVES WHY DOES OUR RECENT GOVERNMENT THINK THAT WE CAN NOT HAVE THAT RIGHT????” Sorry but this is all becoming horse crap and there may never be another Civil War but “unfortunately” the way it is looking they will be bringing another Revolutionary War!!!! Sadly 😢 but true smh!!!!

Liberals are never consistent with their beliefs. It is because they don't care about logic or consistency or the Constitution. They only care about increasing their power and their control over you.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actual results…. Early last week, a friend and I were in contact with an individual who was COVID positive, but did not know it until the next day. My friend and I are about the same age, same medical situations , etc. The only real difference is that I have had the vax, and he hasn’t.

We have since both tested positive. He is on ICU, and all I have is a cough and feel tired most of the day.

As we enjoy saying here on OSA, “your mileage may vary”, but as for me and my house, we are glad we did the vax.
Good luck!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Good to hear your doing well!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am amazed at how people are reacting to the pandemic. Many with false information, some with bravado, some just trying to understand what is true or not true. As I read the many posts regarding the Covid-19 vaccine and do or don’t do issues I had one thought we are all Americans. We speak of our freedom and how we will defend that freedom against all enemies. I say to everyone when you say it is my freedom to say I won’t take the vaccine! Good don’t take it. As a veteran I fought to defend your right to refuse! What I would never do is leave a fellow soldier to save my own ass! That ladies and gentlemen is not FREEDOM it is freewill and in that moment cowardice!
Like I keep telling my son “take the vaccine” not just for you but for all of us Americans.
Welcome to OSA!

Might I suggest you introduce yourself to the forum before dispensing sanctimonious lectures? :anyone:

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The difference is that the vaccine may prevent a pregnancy in the future even if the woman wants the child, breeders are not popular with the left.

BillM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny. When this started I was thinking there’s no way to pull out of the nose dive. Not with the way we are as Americans now. We haven’t thought past a paycheck/money/comfort as a whole in a long time. It’s our own fault!
I have recently arrived at the "we're doomed" position. It's all over but the blood and fire. Maybe something will rise from the ashes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom