Freedom or Freewill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Actual results…. Early last week, a friend and I were in contact with an individual who was COVID positive, but did not know it until the next day. My friend and I are about the same age, same medical situations , etc. The only real difference is that I have had the vax, and he hasn’t.

We have since both tested positive. He is on ICU, and all I have is a cough and feel tired most of the day.

As we enjoy saying here on OSA, “your mileage may vary”, but as for me and my house, we are glad we did the vax.
David, keep is updated. Best wishes for you both!

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The difference is that the vaccine may prevent a pregnancy in the future even if the woman wants the child, breeders are not popular with the left.
Covid may kill you, preventing a pregnancy in the future, even if the woman wants the child.

Really, where in the world are you getting this info? A pregnancy may prevent future pregnancies for crying out loud.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actual results…. Early last week, a friend and I were in contact with an individual who was COVID positive, but did not know it until the next day. My friend and I are about the same age, same medical situations , etc. The only real difference is that I have had the vax, and he hasn’t.

We have since both tested positive. He is on ICU, and all I have is a cough and feel tired most of the day.

As we enjoy saying here on OSA, “your mileage may vary”, but as for me and my house, we are glad we did the vax.
That's exactly why I decided to get the vaccine. I'm assuming I'll eventually contract the disease. I'm over 60 with a few other health issues so the deciding factor was hoping having the vaccination will mitigate the severity when I do catch it.

Wishing the best for you and your friend.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am amazed at how people are reacting to the pandemic. Many with false information, some with bravado, some just trying to understand what is true or not true. As I read the many posts regarding the Covid-19 vaccine and do or don’t do issues I had one thought we are all Americans. We speak of our freedom and how we will defend that freedom against all enemies. I say to everyone when you say it is my freedom to say I won’t take the vaccine! Good don’t take it. As a veteran I fought to defend your right to refuse! What I would never do is leave a fellow soldier to save my own ass! That ladies and gentlemen is not FREEDOM it is freewill and in that moment cowardice!
Like I keep telling my son “take the vaccine” not just for you but for all of us Americans.
are you saying the unvaccinated are saving their own ass and leaving the vaccinated to die? George Patton No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Covid may kill you, preventing a pregnancy in the future, even if the woman wants the child.

Really, where in the world are you getting this info? A pregnancy may prevent future pregnancies for crying out loud.
There are studies and reports that have shown that the vaccine has caused in some women irregular menstrual cycles. Some women have rejected the idea of taking the vaccine that are wanting to get pregnant. The left is no friend to pro life individuals, male or female, and some left leaning people have come out and said it is almost a right of passage for a woman to get an abortion. You have to admit it is the height of hypocrisy that a woman has the right to get an abortion, but she has no right to choose not to get the vaccine. See:

https://www.theepochtimes.com/menst...igated-reproductive-immunologist_4000569.html
The flu has a higher mortality, polio has a higher mortality as well as many other diseases which we have vaccines for, why then should it be mandatory to get the covid vaccine? Why are entire classes of people not tested or exempt, like USPS workers? I respect your opinion El Pablo, I just do not agree that people should ever be forced to get medical care they don't want. Covid is being used as a weapon to relieve us of the right to our own body. If you are paying attention it is the worst of the worst politicians that want to force this vaccine on everybody. Why do you want to force the vaccines on everyone El Pablo?

Last edited:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
David, keep is updated. Best wishes for you both!
Update on my friend and I. I retested after the ten day period, and am now negative. Only remaining issues are a slight cough (along the same lines as seasonal allergies) and significant issue with running out of breath easily. I'm happy with that no complaints. My friend on the other hand is still in ICU, but according to his wife last night, is slowly improving. We were infected the same evening, by the same individual apparently. I had received both Moderna shots, he had none. After my positive test, I had the REGEN-COV infusion.

Again, I am not advocating one approach vs. another, just passing on two real life experiences as opposed to social media "experts".

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update on my friend and I. I retested after the ten day period, and am now negative. Only remaining issues are a slight cough (along the same lines as seasonal allergies) and significant issue with running out of breath easily. I'm happy with that no complaints. My friend on the other hand is still in ICU, but according to his wife last night, is slowly improving. We were infected the same evening, by the same individual apparently. I had received both Moderna shots, he had none. After my positive test, I had the REGEN-COV infusion.

Again, I am not advocating one approach vs. another, just passing on two real life experiences as opposed to social media "experts".
Thanks. Glad you’re better. Did he receive the regen-cov treatment?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might be interesting to find out. I have not been able to find much on treatments given to the vaxed and the unvaxed. wondering if the same approach is taken.
It’s pretty arbitrary and political now with pharmacies and medical conglomerates deciding on treatment. Failing to focus on treatments/therapeutics is a big mistake and many doctors are saying this. If anything is actually about health anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom