Friday Night-Cold Beer-Good Music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though this was a short week for me......it still felt like it was a loooooooooooong week. Whew, glad this week is in the history books!!!

Man, I wish there was a little neighborhood bar with a juke box, smokey haze in the room, cold beer, good conversation and GOOD music!!

Guess I'll make do here in my man-cave(den)...:drink:

Cold Schlitz ( maybe a Marlboro menthol) and some real country music on a Friday night.....does it get any better???

Cheers..........have a great weekend!!!:sunbath:

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
currently mumford sons and some yuengling until the boy goes to bed, then breaking into the jamesons caskmates (stout cask aged irish whiskey)

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
upload_2016-7-8_19-46-45.png

That's my last nine tracks. I'm currently sitting in the middle of 52 acres in Osage County and the beverage is Cruzan and Coke Zero.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though this was a short week for me......it still felt like it was a loooooooooooong week. Whew, glad this week is in the history books!!!

Man, I wish there was a little neighborhood bar with a juke box, smokey haze in the room, cold beer, good conversation and GOOD music!!

Guess I'll make do here in my man-cave(den)...:drink:

Cold Schlitz ( maybe a Marlboro menthol) and some real country music on a Friday night.....does it get any better???

Cheers..........have a great weekend!!!:sunbath:

You still on the no cigar wagon or did ya jump off yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on a George jones kick for a while. Have always enjoyed this Jame yJohnson Opry birthday medley.

When i was in college (when i didn't have a 1 year old to wake me up at 6 am...) we had an old radio/record player. The type that was built into the furniture. Great sound. We used to listen to the country gold replay and drink beer all night every now and then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom