Friday Night-Cold Beer-Good Music

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly barely remember how music sounded before digital music hit the scene. I've heard that vinyl sounds fantastic... I might have to investigate that claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I honestly barely remember how music sounded before digital music hit the scene. I've heard that vinyl sounds fantastic... I might have to investigate that claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A large part of it was just being able to sit around and drink with your roommates. Too much time and too much beer. But good tunes and good friends.

The days when you could down a pizza and a 12 pack and then go out to the bar at 10 pm... a far cry from (my) life now. I'm not saying i'd trade it, mind you, but just miss those days sometimes.

Another good one for the weekend

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
currently mumford sons and some yuengling until the boy goes to bed, then breaking into the jamesons caskmates (stout cask aged irish whiskey)
Man, where are you finding the yuengling? Went down to the Keys last summer and got to have some for the first time, very popular down there and a great beer, haven't seen it since

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Sooner...

I still smoke a nice Cohiba Behike every now and then.

Tonight with the rain and cool temp., I decided to sit on the back porch. Yes I did break down and buy a pack of menthols, a half pint of George Dickel#12, and listen to some music.

Latest posts

Top Bottom