Friend lost her husband unexpectedly

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys know I don't usually do this kind of thing but Heather lost her husband, unexpectedly, today. She went out to run errands and came home to find him gone. I cannot even imagine.
Any help you guys would be willing to offer would be GREATLY appreciated as their business took a hit because of COVID and things have been tight.

Also, she and Ron are devout Christians, so even if you cannot help her materially, I am positive she would very much appreciate it if you kept them both in your prayers. Thanks guys!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/wpcj3-he...dium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I recall my dad passing at 52 and the shape he left mom in.. Very sorry to hear, we'll pray for both but mostly for Heather's strength to carry on.. It's sure enough going to be tough on her for a while to come..

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'm sure she appreciates the prayers. It's gonna be rough on her. She was a minor when she met him. They waited until she was 18 to marry. They have a really interesting story and they are truly an inspiration to all who know them.

Again, thank you for the prayers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom