Friends of the NRA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Hey dj, hadn’t seen you on in a looong time. You still doing ASE’s occasionally?
I might need to buy some more.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We had our Friends of the NRA banquet in Ponca City a month or so ago.
Best crowd in a long time.
Our youth shooting training program relies on the Friends of the NRA for grants to buy ammo and equipment to keep the program alive.
Our youth program has been in continuous existence since the 50’s operated by volunteers. Nobody gets paid a dime.
I went through the program when 12 years old and now in charge of helping support it through our Ponca City Gun Club. It’s been a big circle.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since there’s no such thing as a phone booth any longer, wonder how they found a place small enough? :blush:

Friends of NRA is a separate non-profit from NRA-ILA. Funds raised by Friends of NRA are used to support local shooting sports programs. With a portion of the monies consolidated to support national shooting sports programs. Oklahoma is always in the top tier in fundraising amounts and grants awarded back into the state. So far this Summer, I've been to the Banquets for Cleveland County and Texoma Chapters. Both had excellent attendance.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a Friends of NRA announcement for Tulsa on Thursday, August 22, 2019 at 6 pm
Marriott Tulsa Southern
1902 E 71st St
Tulsa, OK 74136

Call 918-406-8439 or go by Guntech Arms in Bixby for tickets

Latest posts

Top Bottom