From a Oklahoma cop: America, we are leaving

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GWinOK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
With what is coming, possible civil war and collapse, I hope our cops will find people willing to rally around them and stand in the gap with them. The Dems plan to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power after the election. If Trump wins, they are going to use mail-in voting to claim the election is illegitimate if they lose or steal it for the win. They have already games out scenarios like having western blue states secede. If Trump doesn’t take action before the election, the wheels are doing to come off. People with military and police training are going to have to protect communities and neighborhoods. We are going to need to support them however we can.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Dems plan to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power after the election. If Trump wins, they are going to use mail-in voting to claim the election is illegitimate if they lose or steal it for the win. They have already games out scenarios like having western blue states secede.

Good, let them secede ! Need to budget for some more wall I expect !

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With all due respect, this is a feelings-based article. If there was nothing to our nation except the Democratic party and the mainstream media I would agree with the officer's bleak projected future. But there is much more to our nation. It includes a sizeable portion of the voters afraid to admit it, but planning to vote for Trump. It includes a much larger group of citizens bold enough to be more forthright in the opposition to the tyranny of the Left. And it includes a large number of equivocating or silent leaders at all levels, currently waiting for the rise of the coming backlash. A federalized Oregon state police force that is bypassing leftist DA's and mayors is setting the tone for future law enforcement efforts.

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
trumpsupporters.jpeg

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With all due respect, this is a feelings-based article. If there was nothing to our nation except the Democratic party and the mainstream media I would agree with the officer's bleak projected future. But there is much more to our nation. It includes a sizeable portion of the voters afraid to admit it, but planning to vote for Trump. It includes a much larger group of citizens bold enough to be more forthright in the opposition to the tyranny of the Left. And it includes a large number of equivocating or silent leaders at all levels, currently waiting for the rise of the coming backlash. A federalized Oregon state police force that is bypassing leftist DA's and mayors is setting the tone for future law enforcement efforts.

The article was almost 3 months ago, I personally feel the tide is starting to change just in the last 2 or 3 weeks.
I actually feel hopeful.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I know is this. If it comes to all the boys and girls in blue checking their badges at the door and going home for good, all these anarchists are going to wish that God hadn't answered their prayers! :lookaroun
They'll get a taste of Kenosha and there wont be any law enforcement to do anything about it

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
We're way out here way but there are many many neighborhoods have 3-500 people in them. In my 22 years out here I have spotted 4 flamingassed liberal democrats. I'm sure there are quite a few more and are in our neighboords too but they do not out number the Patriots we have out here. Notice, I did not say 'number of Republicans but Patriots.

None of us look for trouble or want trouble in our areas, but every one of us guarantee we can finish it and will stand with others to keep our families, homes, and towns communist free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom