From Moore Okla..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Duffy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those trophies aren’t for the Steel Challenge match. They don’t award trophies, just bragging rights.

The ones he’s holding say “Steel Plate Challenge”. I’m not familiar with that match.
Steel plate challenge is the title for the once a month match at OKCGC,, Held on the Silhouette range.. This is my 3rd year to compete,but the monthly event has been going on for many years now. Jim Fiels and Glen Blanton are the RO's for this event..

Mike Duffy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sometimes you win these; Come on out last sat of the month threw November,, it a lot of fun..

na1hHpf.jpg

NnpvHlv.jpg

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steel plate challenge is the title for the once a month match at OKCGC,, Held on the Silhouette range.. This is my 3rd year to compete,but the monthly event has been going on for many years now. Jim Fiels and Glen Blanton are the RO's for this event..

Steel Challenge held on the East Pistol Bays and Steel “plate” challenge on the Silhouette range leads to some confusion sometimes.

I may have to come try this sometime.

Latest posts

Top Bottom