Fruit tree cuttings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will they overgrow the container and have to be replanted eventually?

Lol... I have two thumbs, and neither one is green.
:drunk2:

Some people keep them in containers permanently. They will only get as large as you and their environment will let them. They do the same for dwarf fruit and other trees as well.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will they overgrow the container and have to be replanted eventually?

Lol... I have two thumbs, and neither one is green.

Mac, your in Leon's neighborhood you should go visit with him.. There's a fellow here that made contact with me in regards to this type of topic.. He went and visited Leon and will soon have themselves a greenhouse.. 1st leon, then someone savy with figs.. I joined Leon a couple years back when he had 300-400 subs, he is pure intel..

Both channels are of men that have been there and done that.. So they have good knowledge and many videos..

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been to Leon's years ago. IIRC we bought tomato plants there, and Sweetie may have bought some other stuff when I wasn't with her. It's been a long time.

My going and doing much is rather limited because of my health and caring for Sweetie these days. Not to mention the car's rat-chewn wiring...

Latest posts

Top Bottom