Frustrated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the responses I get. Don’t worry you’ll get your stuff.
I don't doubt that I'll get it eventually, but when I phoned Midway to see if they could do anything for me, they said to wait another WEEK and then call them. Usually their CS is first rate, and this is a case where they might not be able to help all that much but when I should have had it by Friday or Saturday at the latest, that is a bit much.

In case anyone wonders what I am in so much anguish over, I ordered some moon clips for my 986. Not much, I know, but damn it all, I WANT the suckers!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like the responses I get. Don’t worry you’ll get your stuff.
Sign up for the updates by email or text. Sounds like a label has been made but the product has not been accepted at the facility (usps) yet.
Do the update that includes all the options including current status and delayed. I'd just check all you can

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sign up for the updates by email or text. Sounds like a label has been made but the product has not been accepted at the facility (usps) yet.
Do the update that includes all the options including current status and delayed. I'd just check all you can
Done. Thank you.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered some from Wilson and hope they'll get here in a reasonable time. I know it's not entirely Midway's fault but even so, I wish they had shipped the order sooner.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just chatted with Midway CS and they say that they can't do anything for me until the 12th. They say the package seems to have been lost.:explode:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ALWAYS pony up for the UPS shipping option if I'm needing/wanting it fairly quickly. The "handoffs" from UPS to USPS seem designed to slow delivery down on purpose and Midway's seem to be the worst for some reason. I'll get stuff in 2 to 3 days if UPS brings it all the way, but if they hand it off it's 7 days minimum.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got the notice from USPS that my package arrived at my local PO and is out for delivery right now. Still, even though it looks good for me to get it today, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Keeping my fingers crossed, I am.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got the notice from USPS that my package arrived at my local PO and is out for delivery right now. Still, even though it looks good for me to get it today, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Keeping my fingers crossed, I am.
GOT 'EM!!!

All 32 are loaded with 9 mm hardball. I have 30 more coming in tomorrow from Wilson Combat. This time there is no interface between UPS and USPS. That is what caused the confusion. It wasn't Midway's fault, even if their CS was bit..............dismissive, if that is the right word. Plus--and I admit it--I was over-anxious as well.

At least I have them now and tomorrow, I'm doing some shooting!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom