• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

South East OK FS 1,781 spent brass casings from personally once-fired store bought .38 caliber ammunition

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Sale Price
100$
Caliber
Item Name: FS 1,781 spent brass casings from personally once-fired store bought .38 caliber ammunition

Zip Code: 74501

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 100

Caliber: .38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I did some garage cleaning today and took the time to count and sort (perhaps a but obsessive...) my personally once-fired store-bought 38 caliber brass.

I have gotten into the habit of ejecting the .38 spents into a box, but someone else at the range is benefiting from even greater amount of 9mm I have left behind.

I have 330 Perfecta, 672 Remington, and 779 Winchester for a total of 1,781.

I don't reload and don't know a market price for this so entered that price to be able to post the ad, having only seen website prices.

I would like to sell it all at one time to someone in the McAlester Area who reloads, so if you are interested PM me.

Thanks!

Pictures:
spent-38-brass-9-4-16-jpg.59582

Latest posts

Top Bottom