1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Oklahoma City FS AR rifles for sale

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by TJay74, Sep 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TJay74

TJay74 Sharpshooter

Item Name: FS AR rifles for sale

Zip Code: 73069

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 123456789

Caliber: .223 / 5.56 and .308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am thinning my stable out some, have another project in mind so I want to sell these rifles off in order to get the funds together for the other project.

DPMS LR-308 24" Bull Barrel
    The rifle is brand new never been shot, has a Magpul stock on it. My dad bought this as a long range build and put a NF scope on it but never got to try it out. Will be selling the rifle only, I also have the box for it.

$900

Para TTr AR-15 .223/5.56
    This rifle is brand new as well and never fired.

$1000

Custom build AR
    Double Star upper and lower, 1x9 NATO barrel, Gold Titanium Nitride BCG and Timney trigger. This was a custom build, it has been shot and has about 500 rounds down the pipe and runs perfectly.

$600

As of now these are the stock photos for the rifles, I will update the post with my own pictures by this weekend. I am not interested in any trades, I am wanting cash in hand. I am located in Norman but can meet anywhere around the Noble/Purcel/Norman/Moore/S. Okc area.

All prices are OBO

DPMS LR-308

[​IMG]

Para TTr

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Double Star Arms AR-15

[​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.