• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK FS Creedmoor Spotting Scope Stand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still Bald

Marksman
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sale Price
220$
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-creedmoor-spotting-scope-stand.289879/
Item Name: FS Creedmoor Spotting Scope Stand

Zip Code: 74063

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 220

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a beefy, heavy duty, low to the ground spotting scope stand. The solid aluminum base hugs the ground so you can use your spotting scope in the prone position and the additional 1" solid stainless steel poles can be screwed on to make this tall enough to use when shooting offhand. The scope mount uses a 1/4" turn locking handle (so easy to unlock, slide to the height you want, lock in), as well as knobs to finely adjust the angle of the scope (no need to whack it around to get it where you want it). It's the perfect scope stand for competitive rifle shooting and taking to matches.

There are some scuffs on the bottom of the legs, else this is in like new conditions. It's heavy, super stable, and basically bomb proof. Current model sells for close to $400 once you add in the extra pole sections that are included with mine.

Send me a message or text me at 4zero2 63seven fifteen eighty-eight.

Pictures:
img_20200215_195718-jpg.154006

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom