1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

South East OK FS/FT 1994 Ford Explorer 4wd

Discussion in 'Vehicles & Equipment' started by Hunter'sWorld, Aug 12, 2017 at 3:40 PM.

Tags:
  1. Hunter'sWorld

Hunter'sWorld Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT 1994 Ford Explorer XLT 4wd

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 600
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: AKC registered german shepherd female puppy or a G19 gen4 with night sights and a good AIWB holster

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a 1994 Ford explorer with 220000+ miles on it. Needs a oil pump and A/C. Has practically new tires on it, power steering pump, break pads, and drive belt. Inside aesthetics reflect its age and almost daily use.

This vehicle was bought new and has been in the family since purchased. Someone with more mechanical skills than me will find this a great deal. The tires themselves are almost worth the asking price.

You pick it up or for the right deal I may tow it to Norman for you.

Will trade for a AKC registered german shepherd female puppy, or a NIB G19 gen4 with night sights and a decent AIWB holster

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 9:59 PM