1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

South West OK FS/FT 4x7 trailer

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by thaHooligan, Oct 2, 2019.

1. thaHooligan

thaHooligan Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT 4x7 trailer

Zip Code: 73505

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 250
    Trade Value or Items Looking For:

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 4'x7' trailer. I've used it for years for hunting and hauling my 3 wheeler out to the field and for getting firewood. I bought a bigger one and this one never gets used anymore. It doesn't have lights and it could use new rires. They hold air but will go down over time. fits 2" ball.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

2. Kid Glock

Kid Glock Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Appears no suspension. What axle and lug bolt pattern does it have?
    Thanks

3. thaHooligan

thaHooligan Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    I think it's a rear end out of an old Chevy truck, but I honestly don't know that for sure. I could take a pic of it if it that would help?

4. Kid Glock

Kid Glock Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Can see a glimpse of brake hub so thought probably from a donor vehicle. Rear axle from a front wheel drive works good for light trailers, especially if wanting to rig up brakes. They weren't for very heavy loads though.
    Yes, if you can take a pic(s) of underneath, mainly the frame and axle, would be appreciated. Assuming 15" rims???
    I'm thinking of a light trailer to pull behind a SxS, so doesn't hafta be heavy. I would need to get it home (Tulsa area) and would rather pull (not using the SxS though) as to haul, if it will make it that far... guessing 150 turnpike miles???