1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK FS/FT $50 PRICE DROP! DJI Spark Drone with Remote

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by RyanSixer, Sep 30, 2019.

1. RyanSixer

RyanSixer Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT DJI Spark Drone with Remote

Zip Code: 74012

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 425 -> 375
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: 475 -> 425

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

PRICE DROP!
    If you contact me by this Friday, 4 October, I’ll let the drone package go for $375 cash or $425 trade value!
    PRICE DROP!

Good morning, OSA. I have a BNIB, still cellophane-wrapped DJI Spark with Remote Combo for sale. This drone is a great step between the toys you’ll find in the kids’ section of Walmart and the $1500+ drones that professionals use.

I’d prefer cash, but I’m open to trade offers as well. I can always use more quality 5.56, 9mm, .22lr, or guns, so PM me with what you’ve got. Feel free to text me at 918-497-6300.

Looking to meet face to face in Broken Arrow, Enid, or anywhere in-between as I make that drive about six times a month.

I can send pictures of the box if requested, but I’d prefer to leave it sealed until I have a serious buyer to maintain the value.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
  2. RyanSixer

RyanSixer Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    See above for new price details! Looking to sell soon to fund a Ruger Mk IV purchase!