• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North West OK FS/FT A few Harley Davidson seats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Rating - 98.7%
77   1   0
Sub Category
Motorcycles
Sale Price
350$
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Make an offer
Item Name: FS/FT A few Harley Davidson seats

Zip Code: 73942

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Make an offer

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a couple of seats for Harleys I need to get rid of. No longer have any Harleys and no plans of getting another one that will accept these seats. These seats are clean. No rips. Just broke in.

I have two seats that are Harley Davidson brand that are off a 2013 era Dyna. I had them on a street bob. Should fit others. They are two up seats.

the other one is a Mustang “Run Around” solo seat that is off of a 2015 Road King. Should fit the other models like street glide and road glide from that year and a few other years. Looks like tag on bottom says 2008 and up FL Models. I paid like $250 I think for this. I think I rode it for 500 miles.

I’m open to any fair offers. Cash or trade. Guns… ammo… gun parts… can figure out shipping or I can arrange a trip down. I can get pictures up of the Dyna seats if anyone is interested. I have pics of the solo seat below.

Pictures:
86027248-d9b2-4274-949e-55720e8c9b07-jpeg.207930

b611acac-af47-4485-a015-f9cfc172197b-jpeg.207931

Latest posts

Top Bottom