1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK FS/FT Dell U3011 Professional 30" Monitor

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Rez Exelon, Nov 9, 2019 at 8:41 PM.

1. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT Dell U3011 Professional 30" Monitor

Zip Code: 74133

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: 275
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: I dunno --- I'll take offers, but prefer cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Recently picked up two of these, and while they are amazing, they are also larger than my space allows, so one is on the block. Not to mention that I'm about to buy a safe room.

If you've ever seen one of these in person you'll know that the picture is pretty amazing. It's oriented toward graphics professionals with some of the best color reproduction around. This one works flawlessly although it does have some cosmetic issues consistent with age, the most glaring of which is that the power button is gone. The button nub is still there and functional, but notice that in the lower right corner. Can meet up in the Tulsa area, pretty flexible on timing.

Because I'm really in "sell for the safe room" mode, cash rules, but I'll entertain trade ideas as well --- it'd just have to really tickle me.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.