1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK FS/FT Lincoln Magnum 100sg

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Cowcatcher, Sep 21, 2019.

1. Cowcatcher

Cowcatcher Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT Lincoln Magnum 100sg

Zip Code: 74036

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $175
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: I dunno. What ya got?

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got a spoolgun for welding aluminum that hooks to my Lincoln 210mp welder. I'm not sure what all welder models it's compatible with but it is plug and play on mine. It's like new. I only messed with it for about an hour. I had some projects come up last winter that made more sense to use a tig welder on so I bought a tig machine. The spool gun comes with everything it did new plus an extra roll or two of wire I bought separately. I'll post pictures of it when I'm at the shop again. Here's a reference photo below of what I have.
    It's for sale or trade. Not sure what I would trade for but I figured I'd throw the option out there. I accept cash as long as you have two references and three forms of ID. I won't drive much further than 5 or 6 miles to meet you. That's bout it.
    Oh and yes this is a gun related ad cuz it is a spoolGUN! Y'all have a goodun.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.