• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK FS/FT LNIB Ruger SR 22 w' Crimson Trace

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieDokie1982

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sub Category
Handguns
Sale Price
350.00$
Trade Value or Items Looking For
let me know what you have
Caliber
22LR
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-lnib-ruger-sr-22-w-crimson-trace.255558/
Item Name: FS/FT LNIB Ruger SR 22 w' Crimson Trace

Zip Code: 74055

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: let me know what you have

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The Do-It-All 22 pistol for the shooter who appreciates style and demands reliability! Ambidextrous Manual Thumb Safety/Decocking Lever and Magazine Release. Fixed White Dot Front Sight, Adjustable Rear Sight and Reversible Blade. Picatinny Rail with Multiple Cross Slots for Variable Mounting of Accessories. Packed with versatile features, the SR22® is lightweight (just 17.5 ounces) and perfect for just about anything - plinking, target shooting and even small game hunting. It is easy to field strip, fun to shoot, and will run reliably with a wide variety of ammunition (not just high-velocity ammunition).

another attempt to get my wife into shooting. struck out again. it has Pink Talon grips that can be removed. comes with everything in the box that came with it.

Pictures:
img_20171225_134417-1-jpg.111394

img_20171225_134540-jpg.111395

Last edited:

hawaiiallen

New to the site!
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Item has been relisted, you can find the new listing at: https://www.okshooters.com/threads/fs-ft-lnib-ruger-sr-22-w-crimson-trace.255558/
Item Name: FS/FT LNIB Ruger SR 22 w' Crimson Trace

Zip Code: 74055

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $350.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: let me know what you have

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: The Do-It-All 22 pistol for the shooter who appreciates style and demands reliability! Ambidextrous Manual Thumb Safety/Decocking Lever and Magazine Release. Fixed White Dot Front Sight, Adjustable Rear Sight and Reversible Blade. Picatinny Rail with Multiple Cross Slots for Variable Mounting of Accessories. Packed with versatile features, the SR22® is lightweight (just 17.5 ounces) and perfect for just about anything - plinking, target shooting and even small game hunting. It is easy to field strip, fun to shoot, and will run reliably with a wide variety of ammunition (not just high-velocity ammunition).

another attempt to get my wife into shooting. struck out again. it has Pink Talon grips that can be removed. comes with everything in the box that came with it.

Pictures:
img_20171225_134417-1-jpg.111394

img_20171225_134540-jpg.111395

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0