1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

North West OK FS/FT Need Gone Lee Progressive Press + other equipment

Discussion in 'Ammo, Accessories, Etc.' started by PanhandleGlocker, Mar 24, 2020.

1. PanhandleGlocker

PanhandleGlocker Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT Lee Progressive Press + other equipment

Zip Code: 73942

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $400
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: $400

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Need gone. Open to any and all offers. Gonna try and sell this again... bought years ago to get into reloading and never got around to opening it or setting it up. So this item is an Unopened Lee progressive press. Came from Lee set up for 9mm. Have plates and dies for 45acp. Comes with Thumlers Tumbler - wet tumbler. It uses stainless steel pins and water + dish soap and Lemi shine. Have used it to tumble some brass before. Shines it up better than the dry tumblers. I have some powder and primers as well that are pictured that go with the bundle.

Possible trades: pistols, ammo, rifles. I ain’t picky.

Thanks for looking. Shoot me a PM with what you got.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020 at 6:36 AM