1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

North East OK FS/FT S&W Revolver Model 19 .357 Pinned & Recessed 4" Barrel No Lock 19-3 made in 1973

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by goodoleboy, May 28, 2016.

1. goodoleboy

goodoleboy Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Item Name:
    FS/FT S&W Revolver Model 19 .357 Pinned & Recessed 4" Barrel No Lock 19-3 made in 1973

Zip Code: 74019

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $570
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Any Handguns Beretta, Sig, S&W,taurus,kahr,etc..

Caliber: .357/.38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: S&W model 19-3. Serial shows it to be made in 1973 The gun is an older pinned barrel & recessed cylinder model.

Gun has been carried by and traded in by an Oklahoma Law Enforcement agency according to the dealer I got it from and picked the best out of the litter. So it does have holster wear. Function wise it seems to all work without problems. Top strap shows little flame cutting so it has not been fired much.

Includes 50rds of .38+P hollow point duty ammo.

sale Price: $570
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Any Handguns Beretta, Sig, S&W,taurus,kahr,etc..
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. OKShooters.com does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  2. udiablo

udiablo Sharpshooter

Good revolvers, and good luck with your sale.

I recall a Marine and Lawman some years back that could make one of these work pretty well (Bill Jordan).

http://www.darkcanyon.net/BillJordan_TopGun.htm

He also wrote "No Second Place Winner".

Anyone interested in a good, classic S&W should take a look at this.

My hands are large (but not as big as Bill's), and I had Mr. Herrett (Rod Herrett's father) build a set of custom N-Frame stocks for me many years ago that I still have on one of my S&W 629's. You can still order a custom set from Herrett's, send them your hand measurements. Just in case the standard grips for a S&W don't fit you well.

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  3. Lucky

Lucky Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    PM sent