• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK FS/FT Sears Craftsman Wilton Tradesmen Bullet Style Bench Mechanics Equipment Vise Heavy Duty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sale Price
130$
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Everything
Item Name:Sears Craftsman Wilton Tradesmen Bullet Style Bench Mechanics Gunsmiths Equipment Vise Heavy Duty

Zip Code: 74019

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $130
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Everything

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:

These vises have been so good I own 4 of them and bought two I have given away as gifts.

New In sealed Box,Labeled Craftsman by Wilton vise this is same specs as the $400 Wilton 1745 Tradesman vise, but this is made in overseas wilton factory vs. in the USA, then relabeled for craftsman.. This Vise is considered the best Imported Vise on the market, hands down.While most vises are made to withstand 30,000psi, these are truly the descendant of the $400 Wilton vises down to the same specs as they are designed and made to the same tough specs that make Wilton vices so expensive, such as 60,000psi ductile iron not 30,000 psi. Has the same sealed gears to keep accuracy tight and free of debris and wear. The jawlines fit up perfectly and jaw clamps are replaceable and has pipe clamps/jawss are replaceable..

See pic of the green $400 Wilton to see the comparisons.

Will take $135, if you want it shipped it will be $20
Sells at sears for $156 Before taxes and Shipping( $175)..See link Below

I have another one that is used I will sell for $120,

Pictures:
100_8456_zpsd9c14ab2-jpg.61686

pict0270medium-1-jpg.61689

pict0271medium-1-jpg.61690

pict0272medium-jpg.61691

415my1vngwl-jpg.61692

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom